I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the oh so fantastic shybeautyblogger! It really means a lot to me, thank you so much <3.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I am very much an introvert. I have a pretty bad anxiety disorder, so I tend to stay to myself.
2. What is your dream car?
I actually do not have a specific one. But, some type of larger vehicle I could fit a lot of dogs in!
Either Elizabeth and James Nirvanna Black or Lady GaGa Fame.
4.Do you wear your heart on your sleeve?
I use to, but as I got older that changed. I am just a really guarded person.
5. Is there such thing as too much make-up?
Heck to the no! There will never be enough make-up.
6. If you could buy only one type of make-up for the rest of your life what would it be?
Probably mascara. You can turn it in to liner, get light shades and lightly do your brows, and who doesn’t want long lashes 24/7?
7. What kind of hair straightener do you use?
I have been using the same Chi one for years. I do not use heat much on my hair, so tools like that last long with me.
8. What type of camera do you use for your blog?
I either use a Cannon Digital Rebel XTi or my phone camera. I am going to purchase a new camera soon. Any suggestions?
9. Why did the chicken cross the road?
He got stuck to a tire.
10. What is your go to make-up look.
Soft contour, flushed cheeks, bold brows, neutral lids with winged black liner, lashes with lots of volume, and a brick red lip!
Holly from Lipstick and Love Handles
Kelsey Dawn from Words with Kelsey Dawn
Donna from affordable gorgeous
Check out all of their amazing blogs!
- All time favorite make-up product?
- Make-up sin you commit? (i.e. going to bed with makeup on)
- Favorite skincare product?
- What is your favorite show to binge watch?
- What was your dream job when you were little?
- What is your all time favorite food?
- What is your preferred shampoo and conditioner?
- What is a cause that means a lot to you?
- How old were you when you first wore make-up?
- What was the 1st make-up product you ever used?
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
(Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post)
-Nominate up to 10 new bloggers
-Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
-Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
-Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate…
Thank you so much, again! I hope you all enjoyed being able to learn a bit more about me. I can not wait to watch my blog grow, and to grow closer with my fellow bloggers!