As you know, I have recently moved! Because of this my makeup collection was packed away a few days before moving, so I put some products me to use in my big travel makeup bag. Most of these are just products I am using up or ones that I am making myself get use out of. A few of them are ones I really love. I also want to note that I will not be including brushes. I have a post about the brush I always have to have, here.
- Starting with the scented items. I am bringing my Pink body spray in “Fresh and Clean” and my Beauti Control “Island Sunset” lotion. I love the smell of the spray, but I am not the biggest fan of this lotion. My cousin sells this brand though, sort of like Avon, and it was a gift from her a long time ago so I don’t want to just toss it out.
- I am also bringing my routine deodorant to finish up the sample, which some how still has a lot left.
- I am bringing my almost done ELF Lip Scrub, Smith’s Rose Bud Salve (which has some big pan showing), and my Peek Natural Lip Plumper!
- I am bringing my ELF Daily Moisturizer, to get a better opinion of it, and bringing the Maybelline Baby Skin primer to finish it off.
- I also included the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in this category, but it could have also gone under the eye category. This is a sample I some how came to have and just want to use it up so I can use my actual full-size.
- As my makeup remover I m keeping out the Estee Lauder Take It Away makeup remover. This came as a gift with purchase a long time ago, and I just need to finish it.
- I am trying to use up my Rimmel Stay Matte and my Maybelline Fit Me powders. I know alot of the products mentioned are not cruelty free. I did’t want to just throw stuff away and waste my money. So if I couldn’t pass it on and it was a product I enjoyed, I am going to use it up.
- I also have a L’oreal True Match concealer in a darker shade to cream contour with. Along with my Maybelline Dream Lumi and Fit Me in “15” to Highlight.
- I am finishing up my Maybelline Age Rewind under the eyes. And the Fit Me Concealer in “10”.
- I found that I had the Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation in my collection. It doesn’t have much left in it, so I figured I would try it out again and if I still like it try to find a cruelty free dupe.
- I am keeping out my Milani baked blus in “Luminoso”, it is by far my favorite blush.
- I am also keeping out my ELF contour kit and using it for, contour,bronzer, highlight,and under eye setting powder.
- I am keeping out my L’oreal brow definer and plumper. They are both almost done!
- My essence brow pencil is also coming, it is lighter than the brow definer and sometimes I just want my face caterpillars a little more natural.
- I am using my NYX beyond coverage concealer and ELF concealer brush to carve out my brows.
- Instead of keeping out my naked palette as I usually would I decided to keep out my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette! I love this little fella, but really do not use it enough.
- I have decided to keep out my NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk, it really makes a great base.
- My Milani Brow and Eye highlighter is also staying out. It is a great multi-purpose product.
- I am keeping out my favorite crease shade, MAC Cork. I really need to find a cruelty free dupe for this..
- The Merle Norman shadow in Bare Necessities is also staying out, it is a nice blending shade that I want to dupe as well, but don’t use enough.
- My liners are the Rimmel one in Nude, Maybelline Lasting Drama in Brown, Clinique’s Intense Ebony, and Maybelline Master Precise liner in black. I just need to use these up.
- I am also trying to use up the Covergirl Clump Crusher and the L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascaras.
- For some reason I was having a really hard time passing along my Rimmel Moisture Lock Lipsticks. I had only ever used one, but I think I was connected to the packaging. I decided to bring one “nude and the city” and try to see if I even like the product.
- I am also bringing the Rimmel Lip liner in Spice, it needs to be used up.
- I am bringing one of my favorite lip products right now, the Burt’s Bee’s Lip Stick in Russet River. It is beautiful!
- I also forgot to mention that I am going to be using the Wet n Wild Setting Spray. It isn’t all that bad and I do not give it enough use.
Have you tried these products? Can you dupe the non cruelth free ones? What would you keep out for moving?