I recently made a small Sephora purchase. (Haul soon to come.) At the time of ordering, if you used the code OASIS with a $25 + purchase, you got a sample bag with 12 natural products to try! I really enjoy seeing what samples people get with purchases, and I figured at least someone else does too, right?
Speaking of Sephora promo codes, they have some really good ones right now, you NEED to check them out!
Now, what was in the bag!?
- Mark Jacobs Undercover Perfecting Coconut primer: This is a product I have been wanting to try, but just don’t want to spend that kind of money on a product I may not love. Getting to try it out in a sample, even though small, is fantastic!
- Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream: This is a product I have literally never heard of. Really interested to see how it works.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask for instant glow: Another product I had no idea existed! This product is 100% natural and non-toxic, so I am pumped to try it out.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in “Captivating”:Being honest here, but I will probably throw this away. It is just a piece of think paper with the powder on it, just a little pointless to me.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: I have already reviewed this product, and I love it. Really glad I have some more, it is a really nice sized sample!
- Farmacy Rinse’ n Shine Daily Moisture Lock: I have been wanting to test out this brand! Hopefully I like this product so I will feel better about purchasing more from the brand.
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser: This product is apparently supposed to be warming, pretty interested in what it is like.
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Face Oil: Pretty expensive brand! However, I have a ton of facial oils, so I will probably toss this in as an extra for a giveaway or a packing I sell on Ebay.
- Josie Maran Argon Illuminizer: Another one I will be passing a long, most likely. I am not the biggest fan of liquid highlight.
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: I love face masks, always happy to try a new one out.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration gel: I have heard some great things about this brand. Maybe I will be able to find my holy grail moisturizer in this!
- Bite Agave Lip Mask: I have always wanted to try a lip mask, and I have heard these are pretty good. It came with Champagne, Natural, and Smashed.
Do you like this sort of post? What products to you want to see reviewed?