Today I bring you a really easy FOTD, using the Naked 3 palette. As stated in the title. I bought this palette a couple weeks ago, then literally never messed with it. Obviously this is really bad, so I decided to go a head and take the plunge to use it.
- I used the ELF aqua primer mist (Review coming soon)
- The NYX Under eye correcting concealer in fair (Review coming soon)
- The Maybeline Better Skin Concealer (almost used it up!) on blemishes
- The Maybelline Master Concealer in the lightest color (Also almost used up) to highlight my face.
- My foundation was the Maybelline Dream wonder liquid to powder. It is on its last leg, I am really excited to finally be almost done with all these non-CF items.
- I set my face with the Maybelline Matte powder (also finally almost done).
- I used my Wet n Wild Brow Pencil in Blonde moments to outline my brows
- Filled them in with the fist shade from the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette
- Fixed them up with the NYX Above Coverage concealer
- I then set them with the L’oreal Brow Stylist. (finally on its last leg)
Contour and the Like:
- I used the ELF contour palette to Contour and Bronze. I love this paletee and I really love using the Wet n Wild contour brush to contour.
- I used the lightest highlighter from the Carli Bybel palette, obviously to high light.
- I used the Milani Rose blush in the shade “Romantic Rose”. Really starting to fall back in love with this product.
- For my primer I used the Maybelline Master Concealer again, really trying to use it for every purpose that I can.
- I also set my lids with the Maybelline Fit Me powder.
Now for the shadows!
- I blended “Limit” into the crease
- My definer shade for my outer v and crease was “Factory”
- I decided to use “Burn Out” on my lid
- I then used “Dust” on my inner corner and brow bone
- I wasn’t happy with this, so I went in with “Strange” on my brow bone and inner corner. Made it all better.
- I used Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in “Perversion” is what I used to tight line my upper lash line.
- I used “Factory” on my lower lash line to define it a bit.
I love this palette and really will be using it more often! Glad I purchased it!
- I decided to give the Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon in “Glace” a try. Haven’t really decided if I like it or not.
What are your favorite looks to do with the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette?