I got this little duo chrome shadow from Urban Decay “Fire Ball” from my June Ipsy bag, I knew if I didn’t do a look with it, it would never be used.
It came in a small pan. Like really small. It is a pink/orange duo chrome, not the best duo chrome I have used, probably one of the worst. To get the shadow to really wow me I had to apply it with fix + sprayed on to the brush. Not going to lie I expected much more. Really wish I would have gotten the shade” lounge”.
- I used Urban Decay Primer Potion as my base
- I then used the more yellow shadow, ;Ludwin”from the Kat Von D shade and Light Eye palette to set it.
- In my crease I used the entire last quad in the shade and light eye palette. Going deeper and deeper as I blended.
- To really define my crease and outer third of my lid I mixed the red and dark brown shades. “Succubus” and “Sytry”
- I then used “Fire Ball” all over my lid.
- I dipped into my original Naked palette and used “Virgin” To highlight my brow bone and inner corner.
- Under my eyes I used “Succubus” on the outer part then used “Fire Ball” in the inner part.
- My liner is the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in “Trooper”, my mascara is the Benefit They’re real and the Essence Lash Princess.
If you are wondering what is on my lips it is the NYX Lip Suede in “Sand Storm”.
I hope you enjoyed this look, let me know what you think! What is your favorite duochrome shadows? What type of looks do you want me to do?