Hello Everyone! I am back from my 4th of July vacation, and I am bringing you a post that I find very helpful. One big thing that I look for when buying new palettes is if it is versatile. Unless, I am getting it for a specific reason ( like when I buy Sugar Pill Palettes).
I have decided to bring you a look using the new ABH palette that is more nude, but still has a bit of a pinky tone to it.
- I set my lid with “tempera”
- Used “Golden Ochre” as my transition shade.
- I then used “Raw Sienna” in my outer corner and crease.
- Then on my lid I used “Buon Fresco” which I actually love, I thought I would hate it.
- I then used “Cyprus Umber” just a bit in my outer v
- I warmed up the look a bit by lightly blending with “Burnt Orange”.
- I used “Tempera” to highlight my brow bone.
- “Vermeer” was the shade that I used to highlight my inner corner.
Let me know what you think! How do you like to use this palette?
4 thoughts on “A Natural Look: Using ABH Modern Renaissance”
That palette gives me life ❤ ! I love the look you created !
LikeLiked by 1 person
Tried to follow, but it said I was unable to follow 😦
That’s so strange! I wonder why it did that, kind of worried now!!