If you follow my Instagram, right here, and you totally should. Then you would know that I recently hauled some shadows from Glamour Doll Eyes! I have been addicted to watching Biohazardous Beauty on YouTube, and she talks really highly of Glamour Doll Eyes, and I decided that it was time I made a purchase!
For this post, we are going to focus on four of the samples I purchased.
From left to right.
- Electric Chair: Metallic white with a pink and blue shift
- Inconsiderate: a light matte brown, the perfect transition shade!
- Arsenic: Metallic orange with a gold sparkle.
- Audacious: A dark greenish brown with gold sparkle.
Which ones would I purchase full-sized?
I am 100% going to order Inconsiderate and Arsenic full-sized. Inconsiderate is the perfect transition shade for me and Arsenic is such a unique color. I am going to purchase the sample jar size of the other two shades, because a little bit of them goes a really long way.
- I primed my eyes with my Urban Decay primer potion. This are loose pigments, so you need a good reliable and a bit sticky primer.
- I started off with taking Inconsiderate in my crease and buffing it in to act as a transition shade.
- I then covered my entire lid with Arsenic.
- To deepen up my outer V and crease I went in with Audacious and blended. I used a little too much so I had to go back over where I placed Arsenic.
- I then took the shade Electric Chair and put it in my inner corner and a tiny bit on to the first third of my lid.
- To lend out the edges and highlight under my brow bone, I used the Wet N’ Wild single in Brulee, in true Bio Hazardous Beauty fashion!
- Lastly for the shadows I took Audacious on my lower lash line.
- For my winged liner I used the Girl Lactik Precise Eye liner Pen in the shade black.
- As usual, for mascara I used the Pacifica Dream Big Mascara.
I am really happy with these shadows and can not wait to try the rest that I purchased! I am going to be ordering more from this brand very soon. It is amazing quality, cruelty free, a large majority vegan, and very inexpensive!
I really hope that you enjoyed this post! Have you tried this brand? What are your favorite products from it? What are your favorite similar brands? Comment below! Want more B&T? Check this older post out! You can also find me on Instagram and Snap Chat as manda_janette
2 thoughts on “Audacious Arsenic | Glamour Doll Eyes”
Pigments are awesome. Those are great colors that you chose.
I am starting to really enjoy pigments, thank you!
LikeLiked by 1 person