Before I begin the actual un-bagging, I want to explain why this is my last Ipsy bag. I have been with Ipsy for a little over a year, and have realized I rarely use what they send me. I have also noticed that I get a lot of repeats and very rarely does anything match my beauty profile. I also want to include that I have canceled Petit Vour as well for a few months, but just so I can get through some sample products I have!
Products in my LAST Ipsy bag:
As usual I want to talk about the bag itself first. This bag is really cute! I will actually use this a ton. The constellations are really neat and it seems to be a good quality bag. I have to say, I will miss the makeup bags themselves.
- The Eyeko Skinny Liquid liner, mini. This is a product I have gotten from either Ipsy or Birch Box before. I do not like it. It never fully dries on me, so it smudges pretty bad. I wanted to try it out again before I wrote this post, and yet again it disappointed me.
- The Formula X mini nail polish in “Huntress”. I had actually opted out of receiving nail polish, because I continued to get the Fomula X minis. I do not really like the Formula X formula, so eh…the color is nice though.
- The Hey Honey Good Morning Facial Serum. I will probably end up using this, I enjoy facial serums and other products I have tried from this brand!
- The Ciate London Liquid Velvet in “Diva”. I can always use a red liquid lipstick. I actually really like mini lip products, I never go through a full sized, so this just seems more efficient to me. I do plan on doing an actual review of this product, Ciate London seems to being growing in popularity, so this may end up being a line of interest!
- The Benefit Porefessional Primer. This is the itty tiny baby sample you can get for free at Sephora. It is an okay primer, but would have rather got one I have tried a million times over.
I hope you enjoyed my last Ipsy un-bagging! What did you get in your bag? What do you think of Ipsy? Comment below! Want more B&T? Check this out! You can also find me on Snapchat and Instagram as manda_janette