The most stunning matte orange that I have EVER seen is the pigment “Strange and Off-Putting”. After checking out this post, if you decide you want to try this shadow, then you can pick up a sample baggie of it, here, for only $1.25!!
I also used the shade “Honey Island Swamp Monster” from Notoriously Morbid, in the look I will be featuring in this post. I also used two shades from Glamour Doll Eys, but have shown them in previous posts, I tend to use these two a lot now. “Electric Chair” as my inner corner highlight and “Inconsiderate” as my transition.
Strange and Off-Putting:
Honey Island Swamp Monster:
If this is a shade you would like to try you can get it for, again, only $1.25, here! I chose this shade to pair with Strange and Off-Putting because it is a blue-gray with a really pretty orange shift.
* Please ignore the liner. This is when I was trying out the Eyeko liner that is supposed to be smudge free. News flash it is not. And I hate it, then got a 2nd in this months Ipsy bag. No thanks.*
- I started off by buffing “Inconsiderate” in to my crease.
- I then just put “Strange and Off-Putting ” all over my lid. It is really pretty in the crease as well, but I wanted it to be a little more dramatic.
- To deepen up my outer corner and my crease a little, I used “Honey Island Swamp Monster.” This shade is beautiful and would make a real pretty smokey lid shade.
- For my highlight shade I used “Electric Chair”.
I also threw “Strange and Off-Putting” on my lower lashline and smudged it with “Inconsiderate”.
I am seriously in love with the brand Notoriously Morbid and highly recommend that you check them out.
I hope you enjoyed this look! Tell me what you think in the comments! You can also find me on Snapchat and Instagram as manda_janette