Before we jump into this look, I want to preface by telling y’all a little tid bit about myself. I am not big into the holidays. They stress me out and they always tend to be the worst part of the year for me. That being said, I will not being doing a ton of holiday posts like everyone else, maybe a few here and there when asked, but nothing to frequent.
Now that that is our of the way, let’s get this look rolling!
Face base products:
- After doing my necessary skin care, I primed my face with the Too Faced Hang Over RX. This primer contains coconut, so it feels and smells very refreshing. It is a nice way to start out a day that you are either very excited for or very anxious about.
- I am still trying to get through some unsavory (non-CF) foundations. I used the L’oreal Pro Matte Foundation. I really wish this was a CF product, I absolutely love this foundation and have yet found a good replacement. I bounced it all in with a Beauty Blender. Don’t even need to set it!
- For my concealer I used the Shea Moisture Cream Concealer in the lightest shade. This concealer is very light weight and it covers break outs amazingly. This is the time of year my face goes to hell , so I have been using this non-stop.
- To hide my under eye bags, I used the Tarte CC concealer in the lightest salmon shade. Has the holiday season progresses I will need to repurchase it, I can already see my self running out. I just place it in my face with a concealer brush, then buff it i with my beauty blender.
- To defeat any possible cake face, I sprayed my face with rose water. I find that doing this between layers of makeup really does help it to look better.
Face accent products:
- For my bronzer I used my holy grail Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer. I think the smell of coconut just makes me happy, sense this bronzer also smells very coconutty. This bronzer is the perfect tone, not too warm or too cool. I like to apply it with my ELF Complexion Brush.
- I set my under eyes with a random powder, it doesn’t really matter which, they all act the same.
- For my blush I broke out one I haven’t touched in ages, MAC Rosy Outlook. I love this blush, but MAC is not fully CF, so I haven’t used it much lately. My favorite blush brush is the one from Real Techniques.
- For my highlighter I used The Balm Mary-Lumanizer. Believe it or not I am a disappointed in this product. I was expecting much more of a BAM highlight from it. It does give off a really pretty subtle glow though, which is why I thought it perfect for this look.
- Another spritz with rose water.
- My brow routine does not really change. I outline them with ABH Brow Wiz in “Taupe”, fill them in with the ELF Brow Kit “Light”, then I set them with the L’oreal brow get I am trying to use up.
- Then I carve them out with concealer.
- I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”. Out of all of the highend eye primers, this one is my favorite.
- I then set it, as usual, with Wet N’ Wild “Brulee”. This is the perfect setting and buffing shade. I also used it to blend out any harsh edges.
I wanted to get more use out of this quad. The KVD Shade and Light eye quad “Sage”. I really enjoy it, I just never reach for it.
- I started by buffing the skin toned shade all over my lid and into my crease, to give the look a little warmth and to help everything else blend better.
- After that I took the gray shade and buffed it in to my crease. I also used this on my lower lash liner.
- Then I put the lightest shade all over my lid and made sure to clean up any messes by re buffing in the gray shade.
- To highlight my inner corner I used Mary Lumanizer.
- For my liner I went with my new favorite the KVD Tattoo liner “Trooper”. It is a beautiful matter black that really doesn’t smudge!
- For mascara I decided to go with the Tarte tartist mascara. You can always add some falsies to amp the look up, but I hate falsies.
- To really deepen up my crease and outer v I used the beautiful green shade.
The liquid lip stick I used is no loner available, I believe, but there are a ton of dupes out there. So, I went with it anyway.
- My liquid lip stick of choice for this look, and this season as a whole, is KVD Ever Lasting Liquid Lip “Project Chimps”. This formula is very long lasting, and dries down really matte. It is drying, but it is not unbearable.
- To give my lip some pout I popped on the Bodisafe Lip and Cheek Enhancer “Charmed”. I got this in a Vegan Cuts box, and have been using the crap out of it! It is a stunning pink shade and looks great on the lips and the cheeks. It does have a smell, like a legit melted lip stick though, so keep that in mind.
And there you have it! My Christmas inspired look! I hope you enjoyed it. What holiday looks do you planning on doing? What are your favorite products for a bold look? Comment below! You can also find me on Snapchat and Instagram as manda_janette