If you read, this post, then you saw my un-boxing, and basic thoughts on the Petit Vour Mystery make-up box for Holiday 2016. This post is going to be a look, using all of the products! Omitting the wipes.
- I used the Lily Lolo duo to to bronze and highlight my face. I have talked about this product a ton, so I am going to just be super brief with it. I love it. I is my favorite duo for contouring.
- To amp up my highlight some, I actually put down the Fior Minerals Ignite Illuminator “Sweet”and layered the highlight part of the Lily Lolo duo on top. It looks beautiful! I was iffy about this cream highlight at first, but I really love it!
- For my lips I used the Red Apple Lipstick lipstick in “Audrey”. I think this is my new favorite lipstick. It is creamy, long wearing, and makes my lips feel really nice.
- I used the contour shade in the Lily Lolo duo as my transition shade.
- I used the highlight shade all over my lid.
- To deepen up my outer corner I used the Studio 78 shadow in “Tea Time”. I also used this shade as my liner on my top and bottom lash line. I LOVE this shadow! It makes a beautiful deepened, yet still simple eye look. It lasts an extremely long time as a liner as well, even on my lower lash line! It is a deep shade, but not too stark. If you like a subtle lined eye look, you need this shadow!
I hope that you enjoyed this really simple look! Do you like this set up for unboxings? Show you all what is in it in in one post, then do any other using and reviewing the products? Comment below! You can also find me on Instagram and Snap Chat as manda_janette