I was getting ready today, and seriously could not for the life of me, decide what I wanted to do to my face. To remedy this situation, I just grabbed a few things that I never use, and slathered them on m face, hoping to create a cohesive look.
- Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer: I have a review coming up on this product, that the whole world has already reviewed. Keep an eye out!
- L’oreal Infallable Matte Foundation: I am almost done with this foundation. I love it, I really wish L’oreal was a CF brand, but sadly it is not. Anyone know a CF dupe for this foundation?
- NYX Dark Circle Correcting Concealer: This concealer is high coverage. I actually have been using it as just a regular concealer, under my foundation. Works well for everything! I will probably repurchase it once I finish this one.
- W3ll People Realist Setting Powder: Not going to say much about this because I have an up coming post on it. I use it to set my under-eyes and T-zone.
- ELF Aqua Primer Spray: At first I hated this product, pretty sure I did a not so great review on it.Now, I kind of love it. Might actually repurchase it when I run out!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I never use this bronzer. I just don’t see the hype. But, last year I got the Holiday Cheek set and I am trying my hardest to actually use it.
- Benefit Rockatour Blush: Really pretty blush. This blush is also in last years little palette/ tin thing. I do not really buy Benefit products anymore, so if I ever hit pan on this blsuh, that will be that.
- Vintage Illuminator “Rose Gold”: I got this in last months Boxy Charm, and this is the first time I have ever used it. It is pretty so far, but more like a blush topper than a high lighter on me.
- Colour Pop Brow Pencil “Dope Taupe”: This product goes on forever. I still do not like it though.
- ELF Brow Kit “light”: I have had this kit for ages and really like it. I will probably end up repurchasing it when this one is done!
- Physicians Formula Brow Gel (From 4-1n-1 brow duo): I love this gel, probably my favorite, ever.
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer: I have been trying to get through a sample of this for ages. I am not the biggest fan of it.
- Shanann XoXo Palette: The more I use this palette, which is rarely, the more I dislike the metallic shades. I am starting to think I just don’t like metallic shades.
- I used the orange as my transition shade, The duo chrome red/green color on the inner and outer thirds of my eye. I used the 3rd shade in the first row in the center of my eye. I connected this and deepened up my outer crease with the matte red shade. That shade is probably my favorite in the palette. This is also the shade I used under my lower lash line. The lightest shimmery shade was what I used as my inner corner highlight.
- Jordana Fabuliner: Oldy but a goody. I used to love this liner, and for got I had it! Still love it. It is also really inexpensive and works just as well as higher end felt tip liners.
- Tarte Tareist Lash Paint Mascara: I like this mascara a lot. I believe I did a little review on it a whole back. It is my 2nd favorite mascara, only under the Pacifica Dream Big.
- Marc Jacobs liner “black” : This was in the Sephora Birthday gift last year, I can not remember the name, but I like it to do my water and tight line.
- Milani “Spice” lip liner: I love this lip liner, who doesn’t?Today, I decided to completely fill in my lips with it.
- Colour Pop Lip Gloss “Weho”: I don’t like glosses, but this one is nice. It doesn’t last that long, but the color is pretty while it does!
Thank you so much for reading! What products do you own, but rarely use? Comment below! You can also find me on Instagram and Snapchat as manda_janette
2 thoughts on “Make-up Play Time | Ft. Tarte, Benefit, Marc Jacobs, and more..”
Thank you <3!
LikeLiked by 1 person