I have had this haul sitting around for a while now, and have finally gotten around to playing with it. I also want to mention there will be a corresponding video linked at the bottom of this post!
*left to right (lightest to darkest)*
- Celebrity sighting: Lip safe and Vegan
- Pollution: Not lip safe, is vegan.
- Schizophrenic: Not lip safe, is vegan. Much more neon green than the picture lets on.
- Dirty Mistress: Not lip safe or vegan. Much more vibrant and shimmery than picture shows.
- Corruption: Lip safe and vegan
- Espionage: Lip safe and vegan
- Over dose: Lip safe and vegan
Full Size Jars:
*again, starting left to right (lightest to the darkest shade)*
- Deadly Games: Not lip safe, is vegan.
- Zombie heart: Nor lip safe, nor is it vegan. Looks exactly like old timey zombie skin. neat.
- Tragic Affair: Not lip safe, nor vegan.
- Fatal Thoughts: Lip safe, not vegan.
- Cajun: Lip safe, but not vegan.
- Nymphette: Not lip safe, but it is vegan.
- I used the NYX pencil in “milk” to give the shades a base and more vibrancy.
- I put “Cajun” all over my lid.
- “Fatal Thoughts” on the outer third
- And I used “Corruption” to deepen up my crease.
I also used “Fatal Thoughts” and the “milk” pencil on my lower lash line.
I hope you enjoyed this little post thank you for reading. I will have the video linked below as soon as it is up. Once it is, please watch, like, and subscribe! What Indie brands should I check out next?
Insta and snap: manda_janette
2 thoughts on “Glamour Doll Eyes Haul | Swatches and Look”
Great review! The products looks very pigmented 😱
Thank you! You should check out the companion video as well!
LikeLiked by 1 person