The February Vegan Cuts box was amazing. One of the great products that it included is the trio in “tango” from Emani cosmetics.
The shades are stunning, pigmented, and buttery. Best of all, this trio is 100% vegan!
The shades fit the month perfectly, but they are also shades that I love to wear all year round.
* Please ignore my brows, I have been putting getting them done on the back burner, and I went a little crazy with my dipbrow lol.*
- For my primer I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and set it with Wet n’ Wild’s “Brulee”.
- For my transition shade I used MAC “Cork”. I am trying to use it up, but some how it is lasting me ages!
- I then put the light pink shade from the trio all over my lid.
- I used the burgundy shade on my outer corner and a tiny bit in my crease.
- To really deepen my crease, I used the black. I also used it on my lower lash line.
I love this trio! I would gladly pay the $20 it cost, for more. The shadows are of fantastic quality, and really do pack a huge punch when it comes to lasting power. I keep finding my self reaching for this little compact!
Pick it up: here!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this little review and look! What types of looks do you want to see? Have you tried anything from Emani? Comment below!