If you read, this post, then you have already seen these products!
I have decided to start doing looks each month using all the products that are included in the vanishing cabinet.
As a companion to these shades, the crease and blending shades, I used the ELF Mad for Matte palette.
For primer I used the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
The liner I used was the Too Faced Sketch Marker in “black. The mascara I used is a sample from Lancome that I am trying to get through.
- I applied the shade “Great Warrior” all over my lid. I made sure to pat this on and NOT swipe it.
- On the outer third of my eye, and on the lower lash line, I used “Swamp of Sadness”. I really like how different this shadow looks depending on what other shadows you pair it with. It really is stunning.
- I blended everything, and transitioned with, the lightest brown shade in the Mad for Matte palette.
- To deepen my crease I used the warm brown shade from the palette as well.
- In my inner corner I used the shade “Luck Dragon”. It has a beautiful blue/violet shift.
I am in love with how this look turned out. I am also in love with how “Moon Child” looks on my lips!
I hope you enjoyed this look, thank you for reading! What are your favorites from Notoriously Morbid? Comment below!