If you saw my March 2017 Boxycharm UN-Boxing, then you have already seen this beautiful trio from Naked Cosmetics.
It costs nearly $40, and contains only these three shades.
I want to figure out as many ways to use it as possible, to see if maybe an eyeshadow trio, of shades that are not generally wearable, could possibly be worth $40.
This first installment is featuring the stunning cranberry shade.
* I apologize for the photo quality, just know the shades are mush more vibrant in real life. Stunning look*
- I started off by priming my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- I set it with Wet N Wilds “Brulee”.
- To act as a transition and blending shade I buffed MACS “Cork” into the crease. I am trying to work through my last bits of this shadow. It is NOT cruelty free therefore, I do NOT recommend it.
- I then covered my entire lid with the cranberry shade.
- blend blend blend
- I then used a warmer brown, I can’t recall the specific one, in the crease to add a little more dimension.
- I then took the shade “Black out” by Urban Decay and really focused on the outer corner of the eye and a little bit into the crease. Just out the outer edges.
- After I lined my water and tight lines with a black liner, I smudged out the outer thirds with “Black Out”.
- I then smudged out the rest with the cranberry shade.
- I used The Balms Marylou-manizer as my inner corner highlight.
I really love how the look turned out. The shade is just a vibrant on the eye, as it is in the swatch. But, so far, I am not $40 happy!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Have you tried this trio? What did you think? Comment below!
Insta and snap @manda_janette