- I primed my eyes with Urban Decays Primer Potion in Eden. I set it with the almost yellow shade in KVD Shade and Light eye palette.
- To act as a transition shade, I used the Shade “latinus” in the same palette.
- Then I deepened my outer corner and crease with the shade “Selas”
- Now I started to work with the Orange shade from the Urban Rustic palette. I packed it over most of my lid and around my inner corner, dragging it to the very first third of my lower lash line.
- I then went back in with “Selas” to deepen up what was erased by the orange shade.
- To blend everything together I used the shade “laetus”.
- I then did a small wing with black liner, and tight and water lined my eye with a brown pencil liner.
- To smudge out the lower lash line I used the shade “Lucius”.
I am really happy with how it turned out.
I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by. What do you think of the look? Comment below!!
Instagram and snap @ manda_janette