- I primed my eyes with Wet n Wilds Photo Focus eye primer. I set it with CP “Locked and Loaded”.
- I then used CP “Bel Air” as my crease transition shade.
- After that I put “Weenie” all over my lid. I love this shade!
- To deepen everything up a bit I but CP “Top Notch” in my outer corner and outer crease.
- After that I used “Glow” to really blend everything out and highlight my brow bone.
- To make my lower lash line Pop I used a light blue liner then went over it with the beautiful shade “Flower Shop”.
- To make my inner corner Pop I used CP “Take it slow”.
I am really in love with this look.😍
I hope you enjoyed this post thank you for reading!
Should I review the new pressed shadows or do a post of my Colour Pop super shock shadows? Comment below!!
Instagram and snap @manda_janette