If you read my previous post. My May Ipsy unbagging, then you have seen this little palette already.
The Pacifica Island Life palette contains five shimmer shades, and retails for a price I can not find. However, their similar palettes retail for around $14. If you use the code PACLOVE on Ulta.com you can get Pacifica products for 20% off!
- Skinny Dip
- Coral Sand
They are all extremely pigmentedand buttery. They are all also shimmery shades, so I would recommend a companion palette for mattes. I used The Balm Meet Matte Trimony palette
- I used the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer, and set it with the cream shade from the Balm palette
- I used the lightest brown from the same palette as my transition shade.
- Now into the Pacifica palette! I put Golden all over my lid.
- On the outer third of my eye and on my lower lash line I placed Treasure.
- To deepen up my outer crease I used Sandalwood.
- For my inner corner I decided to go with Coral Sand.
- Finally, to high light my Brow bone I used Skinny Dip.
I was very pleased with how my look turned out! I recommend patting all of these shadows onto the eye, instead of sweeping, sense they are all so buttery. You just have to work with them. I personally do prefer some mattes in every look, so this is not an all in one palette for me. But, I do really enjoy having it because it contains stunning neutral shades.
I really do love the brand Pacifica itself. They are a natural, vegan, cruelty free brand, that is not outrageously priced. They seem to always be on sale at Ulta.
Over all 🌴🌴🌴🌴 not five, because you do have to actually work with them, so it takes a little time.
I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading! Have you tried any Pacifica eyeshadows? Comment your thoughts below!
Instagram and Snapchat @manda_janette
2 thoughts on “Pacifica Island Life | Palette Review ”
Such a nice post 💛
Thank you ❤️