I promise, I am finally getting myself back on a normal posting schedule! BPD is a fickle mistress, but I think I have found my way to balance myself. (I can do some more personal post if interest is shown, comment below)
Tonight though, we are here to talk about this 6.5fl oz bottle of cruelty free and SAFE skincare.
Let’s start with the facts, then I’ll give you my two sense!
- Specially formulated to gently and safely cleanse the skin of oil, dead skin cells, and impurities that can lead to acne.
- Contains NO salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or benzoyl peroxide. Which can dry out the skin.
- Also contains NO Parabens, BPA, pthalates, or artificial dyes.
- Instead contains Lactic acid, green tea, (which is antioxidant rich) cucumber, and lemon peel oil (to leave your skin bright. It is also an astringent).
- It is pregnancy and breastfeeding safe! This would be a nice gift to toss a soon to be moms way!
As you can tell, this face wash is very clean, and is coming from a company that truly has your best interests in mind.
I am 21 years old, and still have pretty bad acne. I also have sensitive skin, so finding skin care that doesn’t break me out in some way, is a bit difficult.
Luckily, I have seen some improvements since starting this product! I have found that I have less breakouts and my skin tone overall has improved.
I use the anti-blemish wash daily, and once maybe twice a week I use it as a five minute Mask. As of yet, it is working wonders!
5/5 stars from this lemony fresh blogger. (I washed my face before starting my post!)
The 6.5 Fl Oz bottle retails for $22 at Belliskincare.com, Ulta.com, buybuybaby.com and many other major retailers.
I really hope you enjoyed this review! Definitely check out this face wash or one of their other clean items! What sort of post would you like to see next?
Instagram and Snap @manda_janette
* I received this product for free, but all opinions are honest and my own.*