I am going to be honest, I have fallen off the ColourPop wagon recently, but I can feel myself wanting to hop back on. Comment below or snap me what products I NEED to try!!
**All products may not still be available **
This was Kathleen Lights first Shadow collab with CP!
This was Kathleen’s second Shadow collab with CP! She is one of my favorite Youtubers, she just seems so sweet!
- Birthday Girl
- Girl Power
- Flower Shop
- Summer Lovin’
- Valley Girl
- So Quiche
- Belladonna Lily
- Puppy Love
- Cat Nap
- Boy Band
- Vanity Fair
- Pop Rocks
- Prickly Pear
- Glow Stix
After swatching all my shadows, I made a few decisions. I’m in love with the metallics and satins, but the matters are very hit or miss. This led to a VERY SMALL de clutter.
- Slave2Pink- it’s a pressed pigment, but isn’t as pigmented as other pigments like it that I own.
- Glow- I have more pigmented mattes of the same shade.
- Bites- Again, I have more pigmented mattes of the same shade.
- Cornelius-Good transition shade, but I have more pigmented colors that are exactly the same.
- Girl Power- I am on the fence. It’s a beautiful shade, but not that pigmented. If I can find a shade in my collection that is the same I will pass it on.
Thank you so much for reading💜😌. What are your favorite super Shock shadows? Which ones would you like me to include in a look? Comment below!!!
IG and Snap @manda_janette