It is no secret that the OG ELF Mad for Matte palette is good, but what about the new addition to the collection?
This $10 palette contains an array of shades from white to black-really everything you need to make a basic Smokey eye.
There is even a Forrest green and a navy blue for different options for your Smokey eye!
The shades included are:
- A white
- A light grey
- A light brown
- A more warm Brown
- A medium brown
- A dark brown
- A Forrest green
- A navy blue
- A deep grey
- And of course black
- I primed my eyes with the Wet N Wild Photo Focus eye Primer. I didn’t have one from ELF, but I wanted to use a drugstore one.
- I set it with Wet N Wild “Brûlée”
- I used the light brown as a transition.
- Then I packed the Forrest Green shade all over my lid.
- Then I used the warm shade to blend out that shade and to help it fade into my crease.
- To deepen my crease and outer corner I used the black shade.
- I then lined my eyes with my KVD Ink liner in “Trooper” and applied the BWC Mascara in “Black” which I am finally almost done with.
- For my lower lash line I lined with a black ELF pencil.
- Then I smudged it out with the light brown, then a little bit more with the warm shade.
Over all thoughts:
For $10 this palette is awesome. The shades are pigmented and very easy to blend. The packaging is of nice quality and you get a nicely sized mirror. My only complaint is that there isn’t a Cream shade in it. But, I have 100000 cream colored shadows, so that really isn’t that big of a deal.
You can pick it up for yourself, HERE! Make sure to join their point program, it is actually very nicely set up!
I hope you enjoyed this post! What is your favorite drugstore Smokey eye palette??
Thank you for reading💕💋
Find me on IG and SC @manda_janette
Find me on the MiaMia App @mandaprice