When I get sick I turn into a walking dead extra over night. My skin loses any color, my fave breaks out, and my under eyes get dark and puffy. I mean, I look like a disaster.
See! If you’re anything like me, being sick doesn’t stop you from getting out. Even though it should!
I wanted to show you what I do, and the products I tend to reach for just to make me look human again. Keep in mind, we are NOT trying to look all glamed up and fully covered. Your skin needs to breath.
After I have cleansed and toned my face I start my prep. This doesn’t really change when I’m sick.
- I use my favorite 100% Pure Coffee Bean eye cream. There is caffeine in this eye cream so it really helps to eliminate dark circles and bring down puffiness.
- Then all over my face I use the Naked Aloe Cream. I got this in Ipsy and I love it. I am thinking of purchasing the full size. I also skip Primer when I use this, Aloe is supposed to be a good Primer.
- Always moisturize your lips! I am trying to get through my last EOS balm. I do still like them, I just have so many balms.
Before I do my foundation and concealer I do my brows. But, I didn’t include that in this post because I am going to do an updated brow routine.
- Color correcting. I used the ELD peach color correcting stick under my eyes. Some how it was legit my only peach concealer. And I HATE it. It’s so dry. I guess while I am out I’ll grab a good one. But seriously. Under eye color correcting is an important step when you are sick.
- For the rest of my face I used the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in light. This stuff is super light on the skin and helps to liven it up. I LOVE it.
- To conceal my break outs I used the Glossier Stretch Concealer in light. This concealer has decent coverage, but is still light on the skin.
- I set my under eyes and Tzone with the Essence All About Matt! Powder.
- For bronzer I used the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light. I love this bronzer, it adds just enough color to my skin.
- I needed to hard core as some color to my cheeks. It was weird. So, I went with a pink pink blush. I used Heather Silk by Wet N Wild. Fun fact, this used to be the ONLY Blush I used, most of the way through high school. And then I discovered the Elf Blush/Bronzer in Fiji.
- I wanted to just do a little bit of a natural glow to make my skin look healthier than it actually is right now. I highlighted with the Pacifica Sheer Golden Glow Highlight in Golden Lotus.
For the eyes we are keeping it super simple. Like, skin tone simple. So adjust these products to fit your needs.
- I primed my eyes with the concealer I used.
- All over my lid I used the Han single shadow in Sunset.
- In my crease I used the DLS shadow in Teaser.
- I used a random white in my inner corner and to highlight my brow bone.
- I tight lined my eyes with brown. My eyes are green, so this will bring out their color more.
- I liner my water line with a nude liner. This makes the whites of the eyes look brighter. Beauty gurus shove this tip down everyone’s throat, so I am sure you all know that by now.
- Apply mascara!
Super simple and natural eye look.
For you lips just got with a moisturizing your lips but better type shade. I used the Burt’s Bees lipstick in Blush Basin.
There you go! We now no longer look like a walking dead extra! This is also a good easy natural day look, I think anyway.
Throw your hair in a ponytail, put on a hoodie and some leggings. Good to go to Apple Bee’s for $1 Long Island Iceteas with your friends. And then of course to the Walgreens and Ulta in the same shopping center.
I hope you found this post useful! Y’all, I need a pore filing primer. What is your favorite? Comment below!
Thank you for stopping by.💜
Find me on IG and SC @manda_janette
Find me on the MiaMia Beauty app @mandaprice