This five pan metallic eyeshadow palette came in a BoxyCharm a few months back. It had gotten tucked away in my collection, and I am just getting around to using it!
I considered not reviewing it, because I thought it was exclusive to BC, and it had been to long since that box was given to be relevant. Turns out you can purchase this Palette. It retails for $25 and it is cruelty free!
“An electric combination of jewel toned shadows.”
Besides the beautiful ruby shade, I would not really consider these shades jewel toned. I would say they are very metallic and pigmented. They have an unusual texture, almost wet, which makes the shades apply very vibrant. I recommend patting them on. I used the flat shadow brush from ColourPop with them.
What is with these names? I am hoping they are referring to types of jewels, or crystals or rocks and I am just not geologically inclined enough to know.
Aren’t these shades just drop dead perfect! Every single one is one swipe! I need more Blinc eyeshadows, because these are probably the best actually metallic shadows I have ever used.
- I primed my eyes with the concealer I used and set it with my translucent setting powder
- I pulled in the Urban Decay Ultimate Matte palette for my transition and blending shades.
- I used that first shade, Orpime on my outer lid.
- All over the rest of my lid I used the shade Vanadini.
- For my inner corner I used the lightest shade, Sphene.
- For my lower lash line I went with the beautiful shade, Rhodoni, for a pop of color. I want to use this all over my lid so bad.
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 out of five Christmas trees!!! I want more of these palettes if they make them in different shades. Personally, I would spend $25 on this. The formula is THAT good! It makes me want to try more from the brand Blinc in general.
Pick up this bomb AF palette for yourself, Here.
Thank you so much for reading💜 Have you tried Blinc beauty? What is your fave product? Comment below!
Find me on IG and SC for more fun @manda_janette
MiaMia Beauty app @mandaprice
Email me with suggestions, post requests, or just to talk! Amandajprice96@gmail.com