After Christmas ColourPop had a pretty big sale. Of course I had to pick up somethings I have had my eye on. I picked up a few palettes and a few single shadows. No lip colors or face powders, the ones I wanted we all sold out. 🙄
Tonight, we are going to be focusing on the “Yes Please” Palette.
This Palette retails for $16 and was included on Nylon’s Hit List!
The packaging is made of a sturdy cardboard. I am not sure why the front says “Cute AF”, and the palette name is smaller and on the back. The shade names are also on the back, I would prefer them in the palette, but at least they are there. There is no mirror.
The palette is very sunset-esque. I have heard that it is a dupe for the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette, I wouldn’t know I have never even swatched it.
- Bling shimmery almost metallic copper
- Champs Matte Light Peach
- Big Cocktails matte orange
- Full Zip Matte Cream
- GNO Matte copper
- Spoiled Matte red
- Butter Cake metallic yellow-y gold
- Louie metallic orange
- French Kiss deep warm brown
- Chauffeur metallic peach
- Note to Self warm light brown
- Mischief matte yellow
- I primed my eyes with the NYX Pigment Primer and set it with “Full Zip”. I also used this shade to blend out any harsh lines.
- I took the shade “Champs” on a fluffy brush and used it as a Transition
- I took a smaller fluffy brush and placed the shade “Note to self “in my crease and just a bit on the lid.
- Taking a more dense crease brush I placed “GNO” just in the crease
- With a fluffy shader brush I put “Louie” on my outer corner
- With a flat shader brush I put ” Chauffeur” all over the lid
- Using the same brush I placed “Butter cake” in the center of my lid.
- I placed “mischief” in my inner corner.
- I used a pencil brush to put “GNO” as close as I could to my water line.
- I blended that out with “Champs”
I lined my eyes and applied some mascara. Bam eye look done!
I am actually very happy with this Palette. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as much as I do. More than worth the $16!
🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎 out of five lizards!
Have you tried the Yes Please palette yet?
Thank you so much for reading 💜
Find me on IG and SC @manda_janette