Recently I have been obsessed with succulents. I have a cute little collection going. I paint mason jars and old candle jars to put them in and they sit right by all my crystals!
Not only am I obsessed with succulents, but I am OBSESSED with Violet Voss eyeshadows. When I saw their warm/cranberry palette named “Hashtag” I had to have it.
The palette contains 20 shades in various finishes and an awesome mirror.
It retails for $45 and can be purchased Here.
The pans in Violet Voss palettes are nicely sized. The layout of the shadows is very ascetically pleasing!
• Fresh – White matte
• Sauce – Nude matte
• Savage – Pale peach matte
• G.O.A.T – Dusty pink matte
• ILY – Black matte
• Truth – Golden shimmer
• Lady Boss – Champagne shimmer
• No Filter – Deep golden shimmer
• Throwback – Orange shimmer
• Lit – Bronze shimmer
• Vacay – Rose gold shimmer
• Goals – Orange matte
• FOMO – Light pink shimmer
• Low-Key – Pink toned brown shimmer
• Living – Pink purple shimmer
• Sunset – Purple matte
• Relevant – Purple shimmer
• TBT – Plum matte
• Petty AF – Deep purple shimmer
• Life – Indigo matte
*I apologize for the font change. When I copied the shade description from beautybay.com the font messed up.**
- I primed my eyes with the NYX Glitter Primer. I set it with the shade “Fresh”.
- I took a fluffy crease brush and used the shade “Sauce” as my transition.
- I did the same thing with the shade “Savage”.
- And again with the shade “goals” but with a bit of a smaller brush. I also put it on the inner and outer corners of my lid.
- I went over “Goals” with “TBT” And also concentrated it more in my crease.
- I then popped the shade “Relevant” in the center.
- “Relevant” didn’t give me enough of a pop so I placed “Truth” on top of it.
- Under my eyes I placed “TBT” as close as I could to my water line.
- I blended that out with “Savage”
- And then blended again with “Sauce”.
- I popped “Truth” into the inner corner.
I love it! This palette is fantastic. Violet Voss has probably my favorite shadow formula. If you are into cranberry and warm shades I would say that the Hashtag palette is very much so worth the $45. The shadows are infused with jojoba oil, so your lids are getting some special treatment! They are also made with out parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠 out of five fish. I highly recommend this palette!
Thank you so much for stopping by💜
What is your all time favorite eyeshadow palette?
Find me on IG and SC @manda_janette