I’m sure you have noticed that I have been lacking on looks and reviews. My blog has turned into mostly unboxings.
I am not proud of this. Sometimes motivation and inspiration just seems to completely disappear. I am hoping that it is finally starting to come back to me.
I finally purchased my first Dose of Colors products, and boy am I excited.
Iluvsharahii is a beauty influencer, who I actually am not familiar with- but I can tell that she has great taste!
Dose of Colors is a paraben Free, gluten free, and cruelty free brand.
Eyeshadow Palette $35
This 6 pan palette consists of 2 matte, 2 shimmer/metallic shades, and 2 glitter shades.
All are very pigmented and very on par with recent beauty trends. Warm shades with a pop of blue.
The blue and black (glitter shades) do have quite a bit of fall out, but I expected this to be so.
Liquid Lip “Aesthetic” $18
This shade is a stunning warm red.
I love this Liquid lip. It is very pigmented, applied evenly, and has great staying power. It is also vegan.
I have to say, I think this is my new favorite liquid lip stick formula.
I will gladly be spending the $18 to purchase more shades from the brand.
- I started by priming my eyes with the NYX Glitter Primer and set it with a matte powder of my skin tone.
- I started with the lightest pinky peach shade in the palette and buffed it in to my crease and over most of my lid as the transition shade.
- I then took the darkest matte shade in the palette and blended it in to my crease, but more centered into my crease than the other shade.
- I then took the glittery black shade and placed on my outer v and then buffed the remainder of the pigment on the brush into my outer crease.
- After a lot of blending, I placed the blue shade all over the rest of my lid.
- I then did I basic line with my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
- On my lower lash line, I lined the outer part with a random black liner.
- I buffed the lightest matte shade under my lower lash line as a transition, again.
- Then I define my lash line with the deepest matte shade.
- I then popped the lightest shimmer shade into my inner corner.
- I finished my eyes off with the Younique Epic Lash Mascara.
Over all thoughts on the Palette?
I love it! I can’t think of a single bad thing. The packaging is beautiful and compact. The mirror is very use full. The shades are pigmented, very pretty and easy to blend.
So far my opinion of the brand is outstanding and I have this urge to buy everything they have available at Ulta!
Speaking of, you can pick up the two featured product online at Ulta.Com
What is your favorite Dose of Colors products?
Thank you for reading 💜
Find me on SC and IG @Manda_janette
4 thoughts on “Iluvsarahii x Dose of Colors | Review and first experience w/ Dose of Colors!”
love that palette
It’s a great palette!
The shades look great on you!