I spent all day thinking it was Wednesday, sadly it is Tuesday.
But, not sadly, we get to talk about inexpensive cruelty free makeup!
Not only is this face and eye palette only $15 and cruelty free, but It was created with an amazing YouTuber.
I have been watching EmilyNoel83 since i was 13 years old- almost ten years. She is the person who taught me most of what I know about makeup, how to take care of my skin and hair, and really helped me discover my love for makeup.
She is a fantastic role model. A strong woman and she has the most adorable little family. She really is a wholesome, amazing person and I am proud to say that she is someone that I really look up to!
Enough of my rambling, typing that was making me emotional hah!
As you can see my palette is already getting a ton of love. I wanted to really play with it before I have my opinion.
The palette itself s a light baby pink, I am not one for pink but this is cute.
It is made of a hard sturdy plastic and has a GREAT mirror.
I am very impressed with the packaging for how inexpensive it is.
The Face Products
- Courage- a darker bronzer, don’t be afraid it is really easy to sheer out and make lighter.
- Joy- a warm toned blush. I actually found this blush to be patchy, but if you work with light layers it looks pretty
- Gratitude- a subtle very light gold highlight. This isn’t my usual highlight taste, but it makes sense to be in this palette because Emily loves subtle highlights.
- Kindness- A light under eye setting powder. I love that this is included in this palette, it makes it even better for travel. The powder works great.
Over all I really enjoy the face products. At first I didn’t like the blush or bronzer. But, using a light hand with a fluffy brush they look beautiful.
The highlight isn’t for me, I like BAM highlights, I have been using Gratitude to highlight my brow bone and inner corner a lot though.
Like my giraffe shirt? I got it at TJ Max!!
The Eye Shadows
- Honesty- a matte orange peachy shade
- Passion- a dark purple with glitter
- Peace-a mid tone warm cream
- Faith- a warm brown
- Hope- a chocolate brown
- Love- essentially the same shade as kindness.
All of the shades are matte, besides passion. I wish love would have been replaced with something like a light pink shimmer. You really don’t need the shade of Love with Kindness in the palette.
I really like the formula of the shadows. They are easy to blend and pretty pigmented for the price. Definitely Emily shades!
Please ignore the mascara dot on my eye, I couldn’t be bothered with cleaning it up.
I do this simple look with this palette most days when I have work. On this day I had family stuff.
- I start with blending Peace high in my crease and all over my lid
- I then take Faith more in the crease.
- I deepen up my outer edge with hope.
- I place Honesty all over my lid
- I highlight my inner corner and brown bone with Gratitude.
Super quick and easy look.
If you don’t mind learning a bit to work with the blush and bronzer I think this palette is a fantastic deal. It is really all you need as far as powder products for travel.
The formula is nice and it is only $15!! I have to say I have just been crazy and Revolution Makeup recently.
🎃🎃🎃🎃 out of 5 pumpkins. You have to work with the blush and bronzer and Kindness and Love are too similar.
But, over all I really do enjoy this palette and, as you can see in the pictures, I use it a lot.
You can pick it up Here!
Have you tried this palette yet? What did you think?
Thank you for reading 🎃
Find me on IG and SC @manda_janette