I have to say. I love Colorpop. Their formulas, packaging- everything!
To be honest, I haven’t watched much of ILuvSarahii, but the collaborations I have seen her put out just speak to me.
I bought the bundle on Colourpops website for $39, it is currently on sale for $31.20!
You can also purchase all of the products separately.
Through My Eyes 16 pan eye palette $23 currently on sale for $18.40
First and foremost, the packaging is really cute, and totally my aesthetic. It is they typical sturdy cardboard packaging.
There are a variety of shades. You can get a ton of looks out of this palette. Neutral, blue looks, red looks. It has everything you need in a palette, in my opinion anyway. I have traveled with it and it was perfect.
- Lúcido: A champagne metallic.
- Wild Soul: A matte mustard
- Mesmer-eyez: A metallic Gold
- Sandalwood: A light matte brown
- In a wink: A matte cream
- Euphoric: A matte red orange
- Canela: A warm brown with some glitter
- Lomo: A shimmery red
- Emerald Dream: A metallic emerald
- Muze: A metallic Copper
- Divina: A deep matte purple
- Flecks: A cool brown metallic
- Nostalgia: A matte dusty rose pan, it when used pulls orange, no idea how it manages this.
- Moody: A matte teal
- Nocturne: A metallic Cranberry
- Misbehave: A matte cranberry
The shades are all pigmented and buttery, true to the Colourpop formula.
I did want to show a comparison to the little ILuvSarahii x Dose of Colors palette. I think that they work great in conjugation. The Colourpop one really looks like a larger version. If you were thinking of getting the Dose of Colors palette, I would recommend skipping it for the Colourpop one. It has more options, works just as well, and is less pricey.
Lip Bundle #3 $16 on sale for $12.80 you can also get them individually for $5.20
This is ILuvSarahii’s third lip bundle with Colourpop. (I may pick up the other two.)
It contains two Ultra Matte Lips and one Ultra glossy lip.
- Sueño De Coco: A matte light brown.
- Glass Lip: A neutral glittery gloss
- Dulcet: A matte orange red
I think Sueño De Coco is my new favorite liquid lip. The CP matte liquid lip formula is great. It is long lasting and inexpensive!
- To prime my eyes I used the original Urban Decay primer potion. I set it with In a Wink.
- I used a fluffy brush used Sandal Wood as a transition. I just placed it all over.
- I used a bit smaller of a brush and used Wild Soul to add warmth to the look.
- I then used a pointed crease brush and placed Euphoric on my outer corner and into my outer crease.
- I then put some glitter primer on my lid and and put Emerald Dream all over my lid.
- Lastly I popped Lúcido on my inner corner
- I lined my lower lash line with Moody
- I blended it out with Sandal Wood and Wild Soul.
For my lips I used Sueño De Coco and layered Glass Lip over it.
I love this collection! I can’t stop using it. If the colors speak to you like they did me, I would pick it up while it is on sale. You will not be disappointed!
What is your favorite ColourPop palette?
Thank you for reading🐧
Find me on IG @ _notan_alien
4 thoughts on “ILuvSarahii x Colourpop Collection | Review and Swatches”
This palette is so pretty. I’ve been trying to talk myself out of getting it, and the gloss. I have so much like it in my collection, but… it’s just so pretty.
It’s great quality too!
This palette is beautiful and you look gorgeous in pictures 🙂 ❤
Thank you 😊