Tonight, I bring you another Colourpop review, I recently made a big order, so expect more to come.
I love how affordable Colourpop is, and they are cruelty free. The fact that they come out with such colorful palettes makes me happy.
The Ooh La La Palette has a pink theme, perfect for the month of February. Pink by far is not my favorite color, but I found myself drawn to this palette.
The packaging is hot pink and made of a hard sturdy plastic. There is a mirror inside, perfect if you feel the need to travel with a pink eyeshadow palette.
Ooh La La is $12 and you can get it on the ColourPop site Here!
Tickled: A very light pink with a purple a blue flip to the glitter.
Soft Core: Matte warm pink
Poodle: Matte true pink
Big Sugar: Shimmer bubble gum pink with a silver sheen.
Opulent: Bright fuchsia shimmer with a blue sheen.
Sandbar: Matte bright pink
Trove: Matte raspberry
Caddy: Matte deep purple
Moon Struck: Metallic peachy gold.
* please ignore the mascara on my lid, I didn’t notice it until I took the pictures.
- I primed my eyes, did not set it.
- I used a big fluffy brush and applied Soft Core to my crease area.
- I used the same brush and repeated the same step with Poodle.
- I took a pointed crease brush and applied Sandbar to the outer part on my lid and the blended it in to the crease
- I took a smaller pointed crease brush and applied Trove to my outer V.
- I applied Opulent to the outer two thirds of my lid.
- I applied Big Sugar to the remainder of my lid.
- I lined my water and tight lines with a pink liner.
- I used a liner brush and applied a mixture of Trove and Caddy to my lower lash line.
- I blended it out with a mixture of Soft Core and Poodle.
- I popped Moon Struck in my inner corner and topped it with Tickled.
Over all thoughts
The shadows do not swatch the best, but what is important is the application. The shades apply like a dream and blend out beautifully.
If you really enjoy pink, I would say this is a wonderfully palette to add to your collection. It is also a great palette if you usually wear neutrals and want to add a pop of color to your looks.
For only $12, the Ooh La La Palette is a great, inexpensive piece to pick up!
What is your favorite Colour Pop palette?
Thank you for reading🖤
Find me on IG @_ notan_alien
One thought on “ColourPop Ooh La La | Review and Swatches”
I have this one too and love it! Pretty look 🙂