I was browsing the old YouTube and found singles cruise videos. I decided, “hey, you have three drawers of single shadows. Get started on that!”
I took my inner selfs advice and picked one of my drawers and had my little brother pick 5 random numbers between 1 and 31.
He picked; 17, 6,11, 26, and 13.
The numbers he picked ended up making a super cohesive look, with fall vibes.
The first shade is Serious from Urban Decay. It’s a deep gray with some glitter, that looks purple to me. By the way, I got this for $6 at TJMaxx. Look around, don’t spend the $20.
The nest shade is strange and off putting from Notoriously Morbid. This is a made brown that pulls very orange. I would almost just call it terra-cotta. It’s a perfect fall pigment.
I have another really warm brown to work with. NYX Whipped Mocha. I believe my little sister got this in an advent calendar last year, and gave it to me. The formula of this shadow is actually super nice and makes me want to try more from NYX. I actually haven’t used many of their products!
The next shade is the Naked Cosmetics Pigment in Sierra Nevada. This is a pigment I reach for often for my inner corner or to add some glitter all over the lid. I really enjoy the Naked Cosmetics pigments and I am glad that I have gotten some from Ipsy in the past.
The last shade is a beautiful metallic copper from Medusa’s Makeup called Brown Sugar. This pigment is so pretty, and I don’t give it the use it deserves.
- I started by priming my kid and setting it as usual.
- With a fluffy crease brush I buffed Whipped Mocha in my crease and up almost to my brow bone.
- Take a bit of a fluffy shader I packed Strange and off putting on the our part of my lid.
- Using the same brush I packed Brown Sugar on the rest of my lid.
- With a smaller crease brush a used Serious to deepen up my crease.
- I popped Sierra Nevada on my inner corner.
- I took an angled liner brush and placed Serious on my lower lash line.
- I did the exact same step, using the same brush, with Whipped Mocha.
- With a small fluffy brush I buffed everything out with Strange and Off Putting.
That is the look! I am happy with how it turned out and thought this was a ton of fun. I will definitely be doing more posts like this!
How do you get use of your single shadows? Do you have a single shadow you are in love with?
Thank you for reading 🦇
Find me on IG @_notan_alien