Today, we are going to play with and talk about the Studio Makeup Ease to Wear eyeshadow palette that came in the recent BoxyCharm.
The Ease to Wear palette retails for $35.
The palette contains 9 shades.
- Sheen- A shimmery cream
- Flaxen- A shimmery copper
- Bare- A mid tone cool brown
- Gilded- A shimmery cool tones almost gold
- Wicked- Shimmery cool toned brown
- Lace- a very light cool tone matte brown
- Dusk- A satin pink
- Blush- A matte light lilac
- Fate- A matte warm toned dark brown
- I primed my eyes and set them with “Lace”
- Using a larger fluffy brush, I placed “Bare” into my crease and a bit above.
- Using a tapered blending brush I placed “Fate” on my outer corner and into the outer crease.
- I placed “Gilded” on the remainder of my lid.
- I popped shade into the inner corner and under my brow bone.
- Using a liner brush I placed “Fate” right along my lower lash line.
- I blended that out some with a mixture of “Bare” and “Lace”
Over all thoughts
Initially I didn’t think I’d like this palette. I thought it was going to be poor quality and something I would just pass along. However, I really enjoy it! The color story is pretty, and the shadows are so easy to work with.
However, if I hadn’t gotten it in BoxyCharm, I would not go out of my way to purchase it. It isn’t particularly unique. I would just go for a ColourPop palette rather than spending the $35 and shipping on this.
Have you tried this palette? What were your thoughts?
Thank you for reading 🐌
Find me on IG @_notan_alien
SC @ manda_janette