Look! A post that isn’t subscription box or empties related!
Today, I am going to give y’all my thoughts on the Karity Picante Palette.
It is a warm toned palette, with beautiful splashes of berry and purple.
The Picante palette retails for $29, Pick it up here! It is cruelty free and vegan, as well as paraben free. There are 21 shadows, coming out to $1.38 a shadow.
- Delia- Matte Peach
- Fearless- Shimmery Champagne
- Dune- Matte Mustardy Brown
- Embers- Shimmery yellow gold
- Pimento- literally a matte version of the orange shade in Pimento cheese.
- Bronzed- Shimmery Bronze
- Mornin’- Shimmery Gold
- Sunrise- Shimmery orange gold
- Bobbie- Warm matte brown
- Fuego- shimmery reddish brown
- Harvest- A very warm matte brown. Lots of orange
- Hayley- shimmery copper
- Flamenco- A matte warm brown, a lot of red undertone
- Fahrenheit- This one is hard to describe. A shimmery reddish brown but deeper.
- Spicy- Matte Berry
- Passion- Shimmery berry
- Epice- Matte purple
- Sass- Shimmery lighter purple
- Flora- Shimmery basic purple
- Aish- another warm matte brown, midtone.
- Bittersweet- matte deep warm brown
As you can see, there are a lot of warm browns in this palette, you will never need another warm blending shade in your collection.
Every single one of these shadows is very buttery, pigmented, and easy to blend. This palette is a breeze to work with!
* Peep my boyfriends Hawaiian shirt I wore for the luau themed rehearsal dinner for my brothers wedding!*
- I started off by priming my eyes and setting them all over with Delia.
- I then used a really fluffy brush to buff Pimento into my crease.
- I used a less fluffy brush to buff Flamenco into my crease and outer corner just a bit.
- I then used a flat brush and placed Sass all over the lid.
- I popped Embers into the center of my lid with my finger.
- I used a liner brush and placed Epice as close as I could to my lower lash line.
- I used a clean fluffy brush to buff Epice out, using a mixture of Dune and Delia
- I popped Fearless into my inner corner.
I promise one day I will start listing the actual brush I used. Just know they are mostly Luxie.
I LOVE how the look turned out. I highly recommend this palette. It’s so easy to work with and the shadow quality is phenomenal. This has quickly become my most reached for palette. Honestly, it’s probably one of my favorite palettes in my collection!
Have you ever tried this palette or another one from Karity? What are your thoughts? Comment below!
Thank you for reading 🍷
Find me on IG @_notan_alien
One thought on “Karity Picante Palette | A look and Review + Swatches!”
Pretty palette… reminds me of the sunset