Today, we are doing a little look and review with the Midas Cosmetics Decaf Chocolate Raspberry Quad. This quad retails for $12, though it is currently sold out. However, I still wanted to give it a little attention.
You get 3 mattes and a shimmer. All pinky berry shades.
- Whole Bean- A pink matte
- Soy Milk- A matte pink-berry
- Drip- A shimmery Pink
- Roasted- A deeper berry matte
For some reason the shades are showing up a bit more orange in the swatches than they actually are.
- I primed my eyes and set it with a matte cream shadow.
- I used a fluffy brush and worked Whole Bean into my crease and a bit on my lid.
- I used a more tapered blending brush to work Soy Milk just into my crease.
- I used a shaded brush to place Roasted on my outer corner and crease.
- I placed Drip over the rest of my lid.
- I used a more pointed pencil brush to place Roasted close to my lash line.
- I buffed that out with a mixture of Soy Milk and Whole Bean.
- I popped a random highlighter in my inner corner.
I am in love with this little quad and have been getting a ton of use out of it. $12 very well spent!
The formula is very buttery and the pigmentation is top notch.
I highly recommend keeping your eye out for this little guy!
Thank you for reading 😋
Find me on IG @_notan_alien