Today, we are going to dive into a cruelty free, vegan, and natural face and eye palette that is pigmented by fruit.
The 100% Pure Pretty Naked 2 Palette
It currently retails for $22 on the 100% pure site. It contains a highlight, blush, and three shadows.
Illume: A pale slightly pink highlight.
Afterglow: A pink peach blush
Beam: A nude gold with gold sparkle
Splendor: A taupe shadow with a charcoal undertone and bronze shimmer
Vivid: A charcoal purple with ruby sparkles
- I used a fluffy brush and buffed Splendor I to my crease, and out towards the edge some.
- I used a more precise blending brush and placed vivid in my outer V
- I packed Beam all over the lid.
- I ran Splendor under my lower lash line and popped Illume in my inner corner and under my brow bone.
- I applied Illume to the tip and bridge of my nose, on my Cupid’s bow, and blushed up my cheeks ( and my nose a bit) with After Glow.
Over all thoughts
I really enjoy this palette. I have been reaching for the highlighter a ton, even though it is subtle, and after glow is my new favorite blush. The shadows are great for creating and quick and easy smoky eye.
I 100% recommend getting your hands on the 100% Pure Pretty Naked Two palette.
Have you tried any of the 100% Pure palettes? What are your thoughts?
Thank you for reading 🌈