Let’s play with some eyeshadow!
Clove + Hallow is a cruelty free, vegan, and clean beauty brand. I hear a lot that it is more affordable, and in the green beauty space I would agree. However, it is still rather pricey in my opinion.
The Sunrise Pressed Pigment Palette contains six shades. Two lattes and four shimmers. It retails for $36.
It also has some nourishing ingredients for the eye area. There is rosemary, rice bran, and sunflower extract to protect and soothe the eye area.
The pigments are contained in recyclable cardboard, mirror free, packaging.
There are no shade names, so I will try to do a little bit of a description.
- Copper shimmer
- Champagne shimmer
- Very light champagne shimmer with more of a yellow pull.
- A matte chocolate brown
- A matte warm toned brown, very orange undertones.
- A shimmery gold.
I did a super light take on a halo eye.
- I started by applying the warm orange brown on my inner and outer corner, and blended it into my crease, and up towards my brow bone.
- I then placed the chocolate brown over the other shadow on the inner and outer corner of my eye and lightly into the crease.
- After that, I used that sort of coppery shimmer and placed it on the center of the lid with my finger.
- I took the orangey brown and buffed it along my lower lash area. I wanted to keep it blown out and simple.
Over all thoughts?
I enjoy this palette. I think the pigmentation is lovely, and the formula is rather creamy. I didn’t notice much kick up, which can be a bit of a problem with more natural shadows, which isn’t an issue for me. If you are into, or just getting into using more cleaner beauty items, I recommend picking up this little palette. You can get a variety of day time and night time looks, with very little effort!
Have you tried anything from Clove + Hallow? What were your thoughts? Comment below!
Thank you for reading 🤙