I love the idea of Zpalettes. They allow you to make your own custom palettes, which I think is really fun. If you aren’t a fan of single shadows, you can depot single shadows that do strike your fancy and place them in your handy Zpalette.
ZPalettes obviously vary by size and price. Anywhere from $5 for palettes that hold 3 shades, to around $30 (maybe more) for double sided palettes. Now, other brands do make their own magnetic palettes, and there are ways to make your own. I just happen to only own Zpalettes, because they are easily accessible. I live in St.Louis, so there are a lot of Sephora and Ulta’s around me. Thank God!
Let’s jump into my Zpalettes!
This is a large Zpalette, and it retails for $20. I got an orange one because I never see orange ones on others social media platforms, so it intrigued me. Sorry for the mess, I dip into these shadows a ton!
- ColourPop Locked and Loaded
- ColourPop Bel Air
- ColourPop Come and Get it
- ColourPop Take it Slow
- ColourPop Note to Self
- ColourPop Cloud Nine
- ColourPop Take the lead
I love the ColourPop singles, and I do plan to purchase more and their palettes. I would say they are one of my favorite shadow formulas.
- ColourPop Criss Cross
- ColourPop Paper Tiger
- ColourPop Popular Demand
- ColourPop Stay Golden
- ColourPop Get Out
- ColourPop Top Notch
- Make Up Geek Anarchy
The ColourPop mattes are amazing, so creamy and pigmented! I am going to be honest, I only have two Makeup Geek shadows, and they aren’t as good as the ColourPop. 🤷♀️
- Makeup Geek Mirage
- Ofra Millennium Gold
- Ofra Bohemian
- Ofra Buttercup
- Ofra Smoke
- Ofra Iron
- Merle Norman Poolside
The Ofra shadows are alright, I probably wouldn’t purchase anymore. The Merle Norman Shade was a gift and was actually supposed to be a bronzer sample. I just use it as a shadow, it isn’t the best, isn’t the worse. I like using it as a transition.
- Merle Norman Mist
- Merle Norman Bare
- Urban Decay Black Out
- MAC…I am not sure of the shade name, I’m a savage and didn’t put it on the back of the pan.
- MAC Cork
- Ofra Truffle
Black Out is my all time favorite black shadow! I set liner with it a lot and use it in Smokey eyes. The Mac shades are nice, I have heard MAC is going back to fully CF, not testing where required by law. I pray this is true!
This is a baby Zpalette sold at Sephora. It retails for $10. It is perfect for travel. I am still in the process of really organizing my Zpalettes.
- Jane Iredale, again I am a savage and didn’t write the shade down.
- Anastasia 10k
- Anastasia Topaz
- UD Fireball
- Pink Pewter Kua Bay
- Han Romance
- Han Sunset
- DLS Tease
- Younique Trusting
- Nomad Cosmetics, shade name unknown. This one is listed in my single shadow collection before I depotted it, if you really want to know!
I love the Anastasia shadows. There are a ton at TJMaxx, so keep that in mind!
This Palette was a collab with BoxyCharm. I believe the retail price was $10. I intended to use this one for shadows, but this highlighter would not stay in the pan.🙄
- Ofra Rodeo Drive
- UD Sin
I really love both of these highlighters and reach for them often.
- I set my eye Primer with MUG Mirage. I also used this shadow to blend out any harsh lines.
- For my transition shade I used ColourPop Belair. It isn’t too warm or cool, it is a great basic transition shade.
- For my lid I used CP Come and get it. I wet the shadow with Fix Plus, just to give it extra shine, you don’t have to do that though, it’s great dry as well.
- For my outer corner I used MUG Anarchy. I really concentrate it on the outer corner.
- To deepen up my crease I used the CP shade Cloud nine. I concentred this towards the outside of my eye as well.
- For my inner corner I used the CP shade Take it Slow.
- On my lower lash line I used CP Get Out.
That’s the eye look I tend to do when I don’t want to think about it. The shadows I use do change up depending on the day. I really enjoy how it makes my green eyes pop!
Thank you so much for reading.💜💜😍
What is in your Zpalettes? What are your fave CP singles or palettes? Comment below!
Find me on Snap and IG @Manda_janette