Today I decided to do something a little different than I am used to. I do not do many dramatic looks and I hate false lashes. But, I was looking through my collection after work today and saw a really pretty shadow that I had never used. I decided to take a risk and get a little crazy. It isn’t the best, so bare with me!
- After moisturizing my face I used NYX shadow crayon in “milk” to prime my lids and act as a base.
- I then reached for my Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- I used the light gray shade above the black “Lazarus”, as my transition shade in my crease. The black shade “Shax” was used to define my crease and outter V. The white shade “Saleos” I used on my brow bone and inner corner. I then used the deeper gray shade “Liberatus” to soften my crease just a bit. I used the light orange-ish shade “Ludwin” to help blend the sharp lines closer to the inner part of my eye.
Now for the fun part!
- I grabbed my L’oreal Infallible shadow in the shade “Endless Sea” and put it on the inner two thirds of my lid.
Isn’t it BEAUTIFUL!?
- For my face I used the same products that I always do, I am really trying to just use them up so I can FINALLY use something new!
- I did how ever get to use a new liquid liner, The Maybelline Master Precise eye pen in “black”. I also used the skinny liner in “black” to line my water line.
- I then went back in with the L’oreal shadow to add some color under my lash line.
- For my lips I used the Maybelline Color Sensational Matte lipstick in the shade “Daringly Nude”
I love how creamy this lipstick is!
Now for the finished look!
I also put a little braid in my hair, for an extra mermaidy look!
I really hope you enjoyed my attempt! Would you like more colorful or dramatic looks? Let me know!