I was nominated by Kelsey Dawn <3.
Go check out her amazing blog, you really will not be disappointed! She is a great writter and a beautiful person in general!
The rules for award acceptance are:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
They must add 7 facts about themselves.
They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 facts about me!
- I am 20, my birthday is Jan. 3rd, 1996
- I am in school to be a paralegal
- My actually full time job is selling Kirby Vacuums, it is pretty fun.
- I am a hard core walking dead fan and have the biggest celeb crush on Norman Reedus
- I have an 11 month old son, who I gave up for adoption when he was born- at my house, in an emergency, 2 months early.
- I have a sever anxiety disorder, which is why I love beauty and writing, it distracts me from it.
- I played Christeen in my schools production of Phantom of the Opera when I was younger, to this day it is my favorite musical.
The lovely world of aliciaaa dawnn
2 thoughts on “I got nominated for the Lovely Blogger Award<3”
I love walking dead too.. and well done for finding a hobby to help with your anxiety. Thats why i blog too.. it keeps my mind occupied and i love writting about everything beauty.. maybe in the future you can write a guest post for my blog if thats something you would be interested in… let me know 🙂
I would love to do that!(:
LikeLiked by 1 person