I was digging through my collection the other day and found this random Ulta gift with purchase palette.
I figured, hey! Let’s give it a go and see what it’s like!
It is a very cool toned palette. It has three matte and three shimmer shades. As well as a rosy pink blush with some shimmer, and a duo chrome pink highlighter.
As you can see, the swatches aren’t impressive. Besides the blush. I am enjoying that.
- Sugar Coat – light shimmery grey
- Mocha- dark matte gray
- Glaze- deep shimmery purple
- Sweets- matte light pink
- Drizzle- dark shimmery gray
- Indulge- matte gray-purple
- Cotton candy- pink blush with some glitter
- Frosted- white highlight with a duo chrome pink shift.
Hopefully you can tell in the picture, but the shimmers basically are non-existent in a swatch.
- I primed my eyes then set it all with Sweets. So far so good!
- I used a fluffy blending brush and buffed Mocha into my crease and a bit above.
- I used a more precise brush to buff Indulge into my crease.
- I placed Glaze in my outer corner.
- I placed Drizzle in the middle of my lid.
- After that I placed Sugar coat on the rear of my lid and the inner corner.
- I placed Indulge closets to my lower lash line, and blended it out with a mixture of Mocha and Sweets.
Over all thoughts
The mattes from this palette did their job well enough. But, the shimmers are non-existent.
The highlighter also, did absolutely nothing.
However, I kind of love this blush! It showed up well, and gave my skin a healthy flushed look.
This is not a palette that will stay in my collection. Honestly, I am probably going to depot the blush and trash the rest. I don’t even thing any of my sisters will want this disaster.
Do you have this GWP palette in your collection? What are your thoughts? Comment below!
Thank you for reading 🐍
Find me on IG @_notan_alien